Etsy Shop

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Princton Paper Source is open!!!!!

It is official.....Princeton Paper Source is now open.  The hours are Monday-Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-7, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5.  I was happy to get a day off today to catch up with family, friends and laundry.  When I first got the job at Paper Source I decided not to do any swaps or my etsy shop.  These swaps I was signed up for before.  I am so glad I did.......I cut it a little too close with deadlines, but it worked out.  This is a picture of a open altered tin by Ingrid Pomeroy.  I was happy to participate in this because I loved the recycled tin idea.
This is the outside of the tin.  I was not able to take pictures of what I made......I was just happy to get them in the mail on time.  I joined this group of Marie Antionette mail art and I am so glad I did.  It is a lot of fun......and I think all the artists in this group are so talented.  The following swap is a note card swap from the same group.  I have the names of the participants I received from but in my excitement of opening the package I can't tell you who is whos.  One was also unmarked.  Christina Sequino and Jan Thomason  were two of the three artists who made these beautiful note cards.  Thanks Cassandra for putting the whole group together.  It is a very inspiring site and a lot of fun to be part of.


3 comments:

Frippery said...

Wow Geralyn, So good to see you so busy in a happy way! I so wish there was a Paper Source nearby! Your swaps are lovely. Enjoy your new path. Hugs, Pam

Bryanna Lenan said...

How beautiful that tin is... I am so happy you are doing what you love!!

Linda said...

Congratulations!! And the tin is lovely. :)