Etsy Shop

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Haunted Masquerade

The video below is part of the haunted masquerade post for Cassandra's Haunted Masquerade over at My Artful Adventures.  Cassandra is a great hostess and gave us plenty of time for our contributions.  I was ready and inspired to make an altered Marie for the event......instead I saw this video and wondered what I would like if I was Marie with the big hair (and Mustache?????).  So I made a little video for my post for the party.  Please visit Cassandra at My Artful Adventures for some Marie Antoinette inspired Halloween goodness......and an early Happy Halloween from me to you!!!!!

13 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Halloween, how funny are you! Can hardly wait for the festivities on Sat... See you there!

Suzy

jess from florida (willowgrove) said...

omgoodness....i soooooo love the video. that is SO great! that just made my day!

so glad the candy corn hershey's kisses inspired you...i just adore the wrapping....wait until you see the inside...SO cute!

Draffin Bears said...

Happy halloween Geralyn.
Great little video and quite a few people around Blogland attended the same party!

Have a good weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Sares said...

These videos are such a HOOT! They are so much fun to watch, thanks for sharing and have a spooktacular time at the parties!

debi said...

LOL!!!! I love it!

Cassandra said...

LOL very cute! Thanks for sharing and joining the Masquerade!

Cassandra

caren said...

Happy Halloween.......great video- put a smile on my face this morning. Thanks for visiting me!

AwtemNymf said...

That video was funny! Thanks for sharing!
Flying around and visiting Cassie's party goers! Fabulous place you have! I enjoyed my visit!
Be Enchanted!

Opal Moon Enchantments

Valeriote Design said...

What fun I had just looking around. Thanks for the video treat!

jess from florida (willowgrove) said...

thanks for the "vote" on my blog...it's all in fun so i appreciate you playing along...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach