Etsy Shop

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Greetings from Silver Bella

This is what I read on the plane.
The classes, the workshop, the talented teachers, the shops at vendor faire, the talented bellas I met.....you got me at the goody bag.  This event was everything I expected and more.  I am so thankful I was able to attend Silver Bella.  I have been collecting victorian papers for about 20 years.  Looking through magazines including Victoria, Home Companion and anything Somerset magazine produces.  This was a dream come true to see and meet these amazing artists and their creations in person.  The first thing I am going to do when I get home is set up my mess of an inspiration board (I am sharing that with you on my banner).  After I greet my children who I did miss very much.  I hope to share some pictures of the projects I made at this event.  Most of all I can't wait to set up an internet shop.  I woke up this morning feeling like a little girl again.  Mmmm I want a Lolly Shop.  My word before I left Shine, today it is Sweet.  Everyone and everything I encountered at Silver Bella -----SWEET!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Geralyn! I loved stopping by your blog...seems like we were on the "same page" bringing our Somersets to read on the plane! Just wanted to let you know that your "calling tags" were simply beautiful and I enjoyed meeting with you.