Etsy Shop

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Come On Spring!!!

These I found special for Pam from Frippery---thought you could use a look at some daffodils, too.



I don't want time to go by any faster.  I can't believe it has been more than four months since I lost my job.  It's now getting frustrating.  I was not too worried before, but the rejection thing is starting to get to me.  So, what do I do when I get a little blue......I head right to a flower farm.  This one is in the next town and they do the most beautiful displays and you can hear the water trickling in the fountains.  I am getting ready for tomorrow's green Wednesday, too.

2 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Thanks Geralyn, I can smell spring in the air already! It is time for new beginnings. Hang in there, Pam

. said...

Hi Lovely photos. Denise Elizabeth