Etsy Shop

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tea Party Preparations

     This was one of the  Christmas windows at Grand Lafayette department store in Paris.  I just realized I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy making some atc's to trade ( tea themed) and trying to purge and get stuff together for a garage sale in April.  I went for help this week for a new resume.  So, I have been busy writing cover letters and sending them out with my new resume.  Thought I would get one interview from that at least........not happening.....next week I will hope  again.  I should be baking for Sunday.............but, it will be fresher if I bake tomorrow.  That sounds good....right?????  I probably will help my daughter paint the set for the upcoming play tomorrow......after I bake.   I am trying to figure out which one of those mannequins is more like me?   I feel laid back like the one sitting down......but, I probably am more like the one that is upside down........I'll just sit back and think about this for awhile.........I feel lazy.

2 comments:

Lisa Kettell said...

One more day till loads of fun!

P.S. there are some awards on my blog for you!
XO!
Lisa!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hey there Geralyn!
Just wanted to pop in and wish you lots of fun tomorrow! I hope your tea party is everything you want it to be and more...
Jodie
everything vintage