Etsy Shop

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shopping trip to Parcel

This was by the door when you first walked into Parcel.  I am so glad I took a picture.  When I got home I kept looking at the picture.  It is everything Spring and certainly brightened up a rainy April day.
I loved when Marlene first took this picture she said  "ooooh I was able to get Magic in the backround".  I love this shot.  It was great to hear in person all of the Magic---Lisa has up her sleeve. Hopefully she will be sharing the news with everyone soon.
Marlene, our Queen Bee of Creativity---is she the cutest or what?  There were lots of bees to pleeeeeeeze her.  
Zandra and Marlene peeking through all the ribbons,  I loved the paper lace and crocheted ribbon the best.
     What a bunch of happy girls.  We finished up shopping and the salesgirl was so nice, she even took a photo of us.  On the bottom is Ralene, starting on the left is Lisa, Zandra, Marlene, Joan and me.  Not only did I get to share a fun shopping experience with them, but I get to share if with you too.  Luckily you can order off the internet and not be too jealous.

5 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Looks like ya'll had a fabulous time indeed!
That little shop was so cute...I found lots of stuff that I NEED just shopping through your pictures!
Thanks for taking me along, boy I sure was envy of you yesterday!!!
:)
everything vintage

Pam @ Frippery said...

What a fun day! I love to shop vicariously through others. I am going to check out their online shopping! Thanks for sharing, Hugs, Pam

Sandi said...

Wow, this looks like one great place! And what fun shopping companions you have. I'm off to check out the online version.
VictorianGypsy

Aurora-tique said...

Geralyn I had so much fun at our Parcel Adventure, can't wait til the next!
Blessings!
Joan!

Linda said...

What a great shop!! And so much fun you had. Thanks for the link to the shop ~ I'm checking it out now.

Be blessed,
Linda