Etsy Shop

Friday, May 22, 2009

Hooked on Paper Source

I am hooked on Paper Source's new India line of papers----I can't even pick out a favorite.
I am training at the  Paper Source store in Boston.  I am hooked on this store----thank goodness I am going to work for this great company.......I am hooked on their window displays.....

I was hooked to make sure each store was carrying my friend Lisa Kettell's Altered Art Circus book---------so exciting!!!!!
I am hooked on their aprons---I loved the ones they had, but this one came in yesterday--love it!!!!!
I am hooked on paper flowers.......
I am hooked on their labels to print on......

5 comments:

Bee Serendipitous said...

Too cool Geralyn...the papers look amazing can't wait till the store opens up in Princeton...have a great weekend...grace & peace 2 "U" Marlene

dragonflydreamer said...

Oh, the photos have done it! I'm going home in a couple of weeks to take my Mother for some medical tests and I know that I will have to have money for Paper Source because I will have to go to Old Town and pay them a visit. I get into the store and my eyes glaze over, I become overwhelmed by the feeling that I NEED everything in the store - lol! I calculate how much I can spend if I don't eat or buy gas for a week and then I ponder if it's like being a crack addict! So glad you are loving it! Have fun and keep the peeks coming.

Jodie LeJeune said...

I am just hooked that you are hooked on it all!
Just to think you will be playing with all of this shortly!!!! Yay!
everything vintage

Frippery said...

OMG Geralyn. Are you in heaven? I wish there was one in Cincy! I am going to have to go to the one in Chicago next time we visit. I can't wait to see more. Lucky girl (you deserve it) Love and hugs, Pam

Tiedupmemories said...

Congratulations on a wonderful place to work! So much inspiration!Thanks for sharing your locely photos!
Tracy