Etsy Shop

Monday, July 13, 2009

Charm Bracelet Swap

This picture does not do this swap any justice.  It is a very exciting swap and I am thrilled to be part of it.  I did receive the box in the middle of working long days merchandising the store.  
  I was coming home quite exhausted and I finally have my energy back to get this going.
It is going to be a little delay, but Zandra and I promise to be finished by the end of next week and in the mail the 20th----promise!!!!!!   I didn't want to show the bracelet and spoil any surprises.  But, I did want to give you a sneak peek.  I am using old Point Pleasant post cards and cutting out a small image and putting in my charms.  I think you can get an idea on the bottom of the picture you can see the charms on the postcards.  A nice surprise was the inclusion of postcards from the participants from around the country.  This makes this swap extra special and of course I love the pouches that were all hand sewn by Sandy from Sew Revived who is the hostess of this swap.  We have two more charming bloggers who will be adding charms.  Pam from Frippery and Jodie from Everything Vintage and when I get my bracelet back I promise to show pictures of the bracelet.  I also would like to thank Malinda who included a taste of Kentucky Bar B Q sauce.  My husband barbecued some chicken last night--it was yummy!

3 comments:

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Way to cool...can't wait to see the finish bracelets...have a honey of a night sweet dreams! Guess who LOL

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

You are KILLING me with this sneak peek Geralyn!!!!
How exciting, I cannot wait to get them in my grubby little hands!!!! I'm next...yay!!!
Thanks for giving us an update...I was wondering where they were...now I'll be stalking my mailman soon!!!!!
Hope you're not working, oops I mean playing too hard at work! tee hee!
everything vintage

Rhondamum said...

Those are wonderful Geralyn! I am doing a charm bracelet swap now and I am so excited. I have never done anything like this before but love the new challenge. Your charms are perfect, and I love those postcards. We have such similar tastes! xoxo R...