Etsy Shop

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Almost half way through

Likes sands in an hourglass

so are
the days of our lives........
Days go so fast, but I was able to keep up with this challenge and I am thrilled.  Yesterday I even took the time to look at about half of the blog rolls for the journal.  I loved seeing everyone's accomplishments.  It is a great time in the challenge where you feel proud of giving up what you wanted to and know you are halfway through and it is downhill from here---yea!!!!!
I did get out to get a new camera.......ahhh I feel so much better.  I can't wait to show you pictures from work.  There is always so much at Paper Source I want to share.  I also have to share this great buy from Big Lots.......the gumdrop album from Martha Stewart I used last year for the 24 days of Christmas album.....check out the price......$2!!!!!   And the glitter butterflies I thought would be a great way to celebrate at the end of my album....and 10 wedding cake charms I can use in my Marie Antionette Art.  It was just the pick me up I needed yesterday.  I am the kind of tired when someone talks to me on the phone---the other person asks what is wrong??  I am hoping the rest I got the last couple of days helped.

5 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Hope you are feeling rested Geralyn. You should be proud to have made that commitment to the journal and followed through. I am having problems getting anything done lately, even with too much time on my hands.

Linda said...

You're incredible!! This is all very beautiful and once again your creativity humbles me. My creativity is limited to words on a page and have accomplished a lot of writing. :)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Your journal is beautiful! Great job keeping up. I fell of the wagon yesterday... big time... Back on track today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mabel said...

Absolutely love you journal, very creative 21 days, congrats!!