Etsy Shop

Monday, January 18, 2010

I love Valentines Day




I love romantic images, so Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.  No pressure decorating.....well decorating that doesn't take days to put up and take down.  I was happy to participate in some swaps this year, too.  So, I have two packages to look forward to opening also.  One of my favorite blogs that I used to read a lot before I started to blog was Kandeland.  I read on Wanda's blog about a tag swap.....I raced over and was so happy to be included in this swap as there are only twenty swappers.  I can't wait to share all the tags with you after I receive the completed book.  I heard Wanda from the rat's pajamas sent lace for all the swappers too....I can't wait to see everything.
My vacation is this week and I have another week in February.  This works out great because this week I can't wait to catch up around the house.  I even cooked today....I haven't cooked in sooooo long.  Today we made reservations for Florida and a short cruise to the Bahamas......ahhhhh.   Thank goodness.....my husband has been very patient as I think he has really wanted to go on a trip since he officially retired.  I hope it warms up down in Florida....we could really use some sunshine.

6 comments:

Wanda said...

I hope it warms up in Florida and that you have a great time. You've been working awfully hard lately. Cute tags. :)

Linda said...

Oh me too, me too!! I ADORE Valentine's Day. It's always been one of my favorite holidays. My window decorations have been up since last week, since I always put up decorations at least a month in advance.

I hope you have some wonderful Vacation time :)

Anonymous said...

Your tags are lovely! I hope you have a wonderful vacation with the hubs. Thanks for stopping over at my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful idea with the tag swap. I live in NY and would love a trip down south at this point and time. :O)

Kimberly said...

Talk about your small worlds, I loved your work at Bayhead! The tag swap was fun, look forward to seeing your lovely tag in person. enJOY your vacation, I'm more than a little "green" right now.

Celestial Charms said...

Lovely tags. Hope you have a fabulous trip. Sounds wonderful.
Maureen