Etsy Shop

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rainy.....crafty Tuesday


Last year at this time things were tight.......not much has changed except I have a job.  So, my crafting budget is the same.  I had a irresistible purchase last year.  I bought some character construction clear stamps from Catherine Moore.  I used them to make the invitations for a tea last year. Which reminds me I have to a post about that tea with links because two attendees started  blogs and one opened a store.  Anyway, today was rainy and dreary.  I stayed in my pjs all day.....and did laundry all day.  My husband went out on a fire call and I ran to get my new stamps from Character Constructions I purchased this year and went to work.....my black ink pad dried out because it has been a long time since I stamped.  I am glad I work some place where I can pick that up tomorrow.  I also used the box chip board shapes come in from K & Company.  This was so much fun.  I can't wait to make more.   She is my shopkeeper of inspiration.

1 comment:

CathWren said...

I hope things get brighter and brighter for you Geralyn. I love what you've been doing with your art toys. I hope they brought a little sunshine to your life. Beautiful work and makes me want to bake up a batch of macarons.