Etsy Shop

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Valentine Swap

Phewww......these pictures are  a  lot more clearer.....sometimes it is hard to post the pictures in order.....and make sure they are all good picture....so as much as I was happy to include all of the tags in my last post.....there were a few errors.....the above tag was made by Linda and her link didn't work......I did have fun looking at everyone's blog.......and I think we are all kindred spirits.......the headers and banners on all the blogs were all full of vintage goodness.
I just visited Viv's blog and she has just decorated for Valentine's Day and she has the sweetest kittens.......did you ever think you could visit someone' s house without leaving your couch???
I also participated in a swap for all season's vintage valentine swap.  This package I opened this morning from Betty Bates from She's Sew Pretty.  I have been a long time visitor of her blog.....so I was happy to be her partner.
This is my sneek peek of what I sent out..........I forgot to take pictures of what was inside the packages...........I am happy when I get the package out on time......so no worries here.
The swap partners from the vintage valentine swap were so enthusiastic......I think almost everyone is participating in a Spring tag swap......first thing I thought of was the postcards I purchased in Paris last year, but have been sitting in a box.  I also haven't done much because I don't like my new color printer....but these copies aren't so bad.

4 comments:

Betty said...

Geralyn! I loved everything in my swap package too. I'm off to the doctor but I'll blog about it later today. Thank you again!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Okay girl...
I am so sad I didn't join these swaps. What's wrong with me? Next time just slap me if you don't see my name okay????
They are gorgeous and I love the way you hung them on your fireplace!!!!
It would be hard for me to take them down after Valentine's Day!!! See? I'm already stressing!!!!

;)
everything vintage

Anonymous said...

I love your last post with all of the pictures of the tags. Great job. The tags you showed a sneak peek of are precious! Are you joining in the next swap April Showers/May flowers? I hope so. ;)

Pam @ Frippery said...

Gorgeous Geralyn. I loved your little wrapped packages as well!