Etsy Shop

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tea Party Anniversary

It's been a year since my french inspired Spring Tea and looking back......it sure was a success.  I think back at our conversations and so many of our wishes we spoke about unintentionally have actually come true.......Look I am actually a cover girl....
Lisa is so sweet and featured the tea in her Zine.....
Zandra is a popular teacher and sells out of her monthly class more times than not at Scrappers Cove.  You can see her wonderful work on her blog.  Kecia has been busy traveling and teaching classes.  She will be teaching a class at Art Opera.......
Art Opera is the brainchild of Lisa Kettell.....it will be from April 7-10......It will be magical for sure.....if you go to her website you can see red velvet cupcakes she is preparing, new scrapbook papers she has designed and trips to antique stores in Red Bank which will be part of her Art Opera event.  She has a line of the top teachers and publishers in the industry.....it should be a dreamy event and I can't wait!!!!!!!I wanted to feature a picture of Marlene who attended our tea.....and this is what happened....I can never go back and fix pictures(I am afraid of losing everything).....Marlene also started a blog and has been working a lot.  She was able to work at Antropologie again (lucky!!!!!)  She was able to attend Silver Bella (lucky again!!!!!).  My niece Deborah Gray Koch also who attended the event opened a store called Masterbath Boutique located in the Arcade Shoppes on Cookman Avenue in Asbury Park.  And of course you know shortly after the tea I began the interview process to start my dream job as Assistant Manager for Paper Source.   Sometimes I feel that tea was just a dreamfest.  We all chatted and exchanged ideas and wishes.....and look how many came true......Some of us never met before and became instant friends.  So everyone out there.......don't just dream it...........do it!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited about Art Opera too! It's going to be so much fun. Hope to meet you there.

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Geralyn aka Mizz Lady Bug...I can't wait to see you again...I had a wonderful time a year ago at your tea...I can't believe that a year has past...well here's to many many more years of us having tea and sharing our dreams~ have a honey of a day ~ may sweet things come your way! grace peace joy & many blessings 2 U my friend, Marlene aka Mizz Bee

zandra said...

Wow, where has the time gone! lol
When is the next one? ;o)
Hugz, Z

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

So that's what it takes to make dreams come true? If you host another Tea Party Geralyn, I'm coming! ;)
Seriously...with a bunch of VERY talented women like all of you, what dreams wouldn't come true?
I'm happy to hear you'll be going to Art Opera...I cannot wait to hear all about it. It's been a while since you've gotten away so you totally deserve this!!!
This was a sweet post...I can't believe it's been a year already...a whole year!
Well, I'm off to dream...just in case you invite me to one of your tea parties!
;)

Celestial Charms said...

Wow, all you ladies have been quite busy since your last Tea Party. That is always good news.
Maureen