Etsy Shop

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Getting there

This is the door looking into the store......I think it makes a ray of sunshine design.......
We ate  at the restaurant THE BRICK WALL on Cookman Avenue in Asbury Park......had to take a picture......they rubber stamp each table........gotta love it!!!!!
The window.....it says Greetings from Geralyn and the dress is made from newspaper......the Asbury Park Press.....of course
This says coming in June.....
   So, the checklist is getting shorter.......one week until I officially open for business....woohoo!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's coming along lady! So happy for you.

Linda said...

It looks GREAT and you inspired me yesterday to get moving on my daughter's graduation banner! :D

sew revived said...

Hi Geralyn!
Just heard the fantastic news from Pam!! How exciting!! I wish you all the luck!
Sandy

Pam @ Frippery said...

OMG Geralyn, How amazing! One week, woo hoo! Looking good!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

I cannot wait to come visit!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

omg...Geralyn!!!
I'm so excited...I can't wait!!!!
I'm soooo happy for you :)))

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see the new store.