Etsy Shop

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Really keeping up to date

Ok......rereading last post.....the Haskell is in a couple of days.....really getting excited.  My two days off this week have been perfect.....getting stuff done around the house.....getting some sunshine and enjoying it with family........and perfect weather!!!!  I am getting the newsletter ready for the store for August.  And, I have decided to participate in Sunday Postcard Art.  I think it is a perfect way to start each week.  I have been enjoying making cards for the store.  This site gives me a focus for a design each week.  This week is owls.....I just had to do that.  At the end of the day I had designed three cards.......I hope each week I am that successful.  Sunday is the best day for me for creating.  Ok....off to Word to get this newletter ready!!!

No comments: