Etsy Shop

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Save the Dates

     August 27th class with Michelle Bernard making a necklace with a mini stamped journal inside.....
I have been so excited about our guest Artist for each month and wanting to share.  I changed my header to show the work of August's Artist,  Michelle Bernard.  Each Artist has a blog, so if you click on their name it will take you to their site.
So, First Saturday in Asbury Park is a monthly event.  It has a theme and a logo.  Each first Saturday I will have the logo on my sidebar.  You can click that and it will give you the schedule for the night.  The theme for August 7 is a Luau, but the info is not up yet on the chamber of commerce site.  As soon as it is.......I will share.
Each Guest Artist will be present for First Saturday for a meet and greet from 6-8pm.  They will leave their artwork  to sell for three weeks and then teach a class.  Michelle will be teaching a necklace class on Friday, August 27.
September 4 is Jenny and Aaron from everyday-is-a-holiday
October 2 is Kimberly Laws from ArtJoyStuff
November 6 is Kecia from Lemoncholy's
This is so exciting.....to share local talent with the public is the greatest opportunity.  Time is flying so I am having fun.  If you would like to get a monthly email with a schedule for each month make sure I have your email. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! All those terrific artists and they are teaching too. I LOVE your new blog header. It's so pretty!