Etsy Shop

Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Arrivals from Ranger Ink

Everything you need to make the cute little canvases on the sides of the paint chart. New Claudine Hellmuth.  I could not wait to get my hands on these.
I made three of these little wall hangings today........so much fun!!!!
This is the finished card made from Tim Holtz new lavish line of ribbons.  I added stickles and liquid pearls to finish off this wedding card.
So, I have to share all of this goodness.  I gave up on the classes.......... so my latest brainstorm is........Sunday Afternoon Craft Tea.  I will put the hot water on for some tea or hot cocoa and we'll have some light refreshments.  It will be each Sunday afternoon from 2-4:30.  It will be an open house atmosphere......no reservations required.  It is a free event and each Sunday will be a free make and take.  I will only have enough supplies for 10 people......so, first come......first served.  Here is the schedule:  Sunday, November 7, 2-4:30 Wedding Cake Card
                                                       Sunday, November 14, 2-4:30 Christmas Village Scrapbook page using Claudine Hellmuth's layered stamps
                                                        Sunday, November 21, 2-4:30 Tim Holtz supplies used to make a ball chain necklace with vintage image
                                                        Sunday, November 28, 2-4:30 Holiday Gift Tags 
I also will have my Somerset Magazines on hand and anyone that wants to borrow them or swap.......I am in......I would love to give up this expensive habit.....but, if I could share or exchange these magazines with anyone who is interested......that would be great!

2 comments:

Grace said...

What Fun! I wish I lived closer. WOnderful projects you made. love them! Hugs Grace

Pam @ Frippery said...

Hi Geralyn, Sounds like a blast. I may have a little spring surprise for you. A fellow former Bella and myself are contemplating a trip your way in April! I am determined to visit all the places where my soul mates create!!!