Etsy Shop

Monday, November 22, 2010

Officially busy

     Ok......picture not so great.....but, this gives you an idea of what we've been up to lately.  The last two weeks have been quiet at the store and I was able to make about twelve scrapbooks from record albums.  Some were holiday related and some were from our favorite covers.  I sold ten this weekend!!!!!!  I have a show in Long Branch that is advertising my books and that is also First Saturday.......oh my goodness!!!!  I am taking these few days to get RID of an annoying cold and get ready for Thanksgiving.  I will be blog hopping too to wish everyone an Happy Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving.  Most of all I am thankful for all of my friends and family.  The words of encouragement and positive reinforcement in these times of insecurity for me is appreciated beyond expression.  Not ONE person in my life has had a negative thing to say to me......everyone has been full of encouragement and it means the world to me.  Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving and please know I appreciate all of your comments.......they are like an accelerator on a car.....they get me all revved up to create and go forward........THANK YOU!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

It may be time to think about mass marketing those too cool albums of yours. enJOY a blessed Thanksgiving!

kana said...

I know about busy and messy...that is me. Maybe I will get the house in order before family arrives...maybe. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Love the wreaths.

zandra said...

Great albums! You must be lovin' your cinch! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugz, Z

Sandi said...

Geralyn,
Thanks, as always, for visits to my blog. I really enjoy seeing all the great things you are doing with your shop.
Sandi
VictorianGypsy