Etsy Shop

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Greetings from Geralyn

This was a custom order I did for a neighbor who moved and needed cards with their new address. I really have to say this was a joyful experience. To have your own store and hear so many positive comments is really fulfilling. I love when people say "this store is so cool". It really means a lot. I am going to try to decorate the tree today.......but, it may not get done. I wake up at 4am and try to go back to sleep. If I fall asleep and have enough time......I will get it done......if I don't......there is always tonight. I have gotten home the last two nights after 8pm and fall right to sleep. Ian came home yesterday, but leaves to play in a church 2 hours away for Christmas Eve.......and I pick up Kaylyn this evening in Philiadelphia. Busy is good!!!! Life is good!!!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas in case I don't get on the computer again!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Geralyn,

Really want to get down to the shop again after Christmas. I love to see what you are doing and can't wait to see the new creations!
Merry Christmas to you!

Nancy