Etsy Shop

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Inspiration is everywhere........

Another view of a Tiffany window............the post below from a blog...........a husband loading the car with a new creation for the window at the store............watching CBS Morning Show.....and watching a piece on New Jersey...........winning second prize in The Retail Details New Years Contest............I woke up this morning content and ready to put a new display up in the window. But, what's funny is my husband is doing most of it. The space we are in and the customers have really inspired him. He has gotten a lot of positive feedback on his record tree and was inspired to do a love themed window for Valentine's Day. I have spent the week making cards....inspired by what customers ask for and I don't have. I have made probably 30 different cards. I have ideas swirling........funny I have probably 100 envelopes and no cards left......I must make a lot of mistakes!!!! So, I will be off to Michael's and put some blinders on and just get some cards. I hope you have an inspirational day!!!!!!

No comments: