Etsy Shop

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Greetings from.............vintage postcards

Greetings
from
Geralyn...........selling my vintage postcard collection......they are $3.oo each or 4 for $10.00....sort of hard to do but, I am focusing on Asbury Park cards and upcycling vintage records. I always wanted to do some design using these cards.....but, I think in order to move forward I have to let go of some things to get there. Also all the scrapbooking supplies are 50% off. Again, I am focusing on where we are successful at the store. I won't be reordering or focusing on craft classes in the future. We are really enjoying the vintage vinyl aspect of the store and that is where are focus will be. So, if you haven't been to the store for scrapbooking supplies yet.......you might want to see what I have before it get wipes out.

2 comments:

brittany - moccasin run said...

I love vintage postcards!

zandra said...

Wow, that must be hard to let go. :o(
Hugz, Z