Etsy Shop

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Every teardrop IS a Waterfall

This day.......this date......one we will never forget. It is sad......I don't want to feel those feelings again.....I don't want to answer my children's questions again.......I don't want to feel like I HAVE to watch TV to be able to know if we are safe.......We were scared......we were frightened.......we were disgusted.....and then we woke up the next day. We had to be brave.....we had to face a new day....we had to be there.......we had to go to our jobs and school.....on the way we saw flags...one after the other......one bigger then the other......our souls and mood started to change......we felt proud instead of scared...every bridge with a police officer watching over......we felt safe....with the tragedy of what happened we came together and showed the world we could keep calm and carry on..........God Bless America...please keep us safe and out of harms way. I pray for the families of the loved ones lost that day. I pray for Peace........Hope.......Love and Faith in this country of ours.
The reason I put the video of Every teardrop is a waterfall on is our store is featured in VH1 Top 20 Countdown today at 9am.....I wish my cable provider carried that channel. Our store is in the introduction of this song. If you see it.....please, let me know......thanks!!!!

No comments: