Etsy Shop

Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Express Drop Off

Walked in to this yesterday.........really getting into the spirit of the holidays. The pointed building on the right is the old Howard Johnson restaurant that graced the boardwalk for years. Now it is home to McLoones (Tim McLoone is the founder of Holiday Express) he is my American Idol. Holiday Express is a group of volunteers that travel and perform 50 shows from now until Christmas. Each person at each stop gets a gift bag full of necessities. It is an organization bringing cheer to the forgotten during the holidays and I couldn't admire a person or a group of volunteers any more then I admire them. I will show some videos to help you understand what they do.......they are awesome. Greetings from Geralyn will be a drop off for items needed for the gift bags......please click here to get the full list. The item most needed right now is deodorant (men or women's and must be new). If you want to do something but don't have the time just share this with people out of my circle.....on facebook, twitter......I don't twitter so I would really appreciate anyone you can reach with this.........thanks!!!!!

No comments: