Etsy Shop

Friday, January 6, 2012

The store is closed for four days each week for the next few weeks.....YAY!!!!! I just finished my first four. I spent Monday on the couch ALL day to be inspired for weight loss watching Oprah on OWN network. Tuesday I had enough of that and planned a little getaway for my daughter and I. We spent the day in Washington DC. We went to the National Portrait Gallery, the Museum of American Art and the Corcoran Gallery(killed the spelling on that). I loved my daughter's reaction to seeing the paintings displayed that her work has been compared to in her critiques. I so know the feeling......so, it was awesome to witness....I will do a post on the Artist because I really appreciated her work also. We had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe.....which having the store was inspirational for me. I have been bad keeping up posts for Jersey Girls who Rock......I just had all the links ready and after skrewing up the spelling of the Corcoran.....I will wait until I have the links and spelling correct. In the meantime I always find this time of year a let down....I was so glad to get out and about and be inspired. I will leave you with an inspritational quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain

No comments: