Etsy Shop

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Seeing Red........


This is a before picture of our cash wrap that Glen built.
This is what it looks like all painted.  It took a long time after it was built to figure out how to paint it.  I did the design of what I wanted and Glen built it.  The height is perfect when you stand at the cash register.  The back has shelves for bags, tissue paper, files, my supplies and a refrigerator.  When I planned it I thought I would do one bulletin board, one chalkboard and one white erase board, but with records..... I think the black chalkboard paint is the answer.  This way I can use it to post the latest sales and welcome customers .  Now,  that we did that we are going to paint the trim red to tie everything together.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice your shop is very pretty

BlacknickSculpture said...

That looks wonderful! Great idea using the chalkboards and designing space for a fridge.