Etsy Shop

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You


Finally saw a contemporary ensemble at UArts featuring my son Ian Gray on the slide trombone.  I had my camera and my battery died.  So, when Glen wanted me to feature a video on the blog so he could see it.  I was disappointed.  But, I just found this on you tube.....yay!!!!  I am so happy they have this song.  After seeing the play Jersey Boys......my favorite part was how Frankie Vallie wanted a band with horns and his dreams came true.  Sometimes.....it is hard to realize Musicians as Artists and their dreams may seem simple.....but, this gave me a real appreciation for musicians and their hopes and dreams.  My dreams come true every time I get the opportunity to see my son perform.......He even gave me a shout out!!!!  Love you toooooo, Ian!!!!!!!!!

No comments: