Etsy Shop

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes....cd's and vinyl available at Greetings from Geralyn

WOW!!!!!  So happy to have Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes website linked to ours.  Welcome Southside Johnny fans!!!!  I have been a HUGE Southside Johnny fan since the late 70's!  When my husband and I started making products from used and scratched records for our store in Convention Hall in Asbury Park.......... Southside Johnny was one of the first records we started using.  I loved the idea of "This Time It's For Real" as a clock or a scrapbook(these are pictured at the bottom of the window).  So, we are so happy to announce we also have Southside Johnny CD's available.  Right now our best seller is the live concert from 7/3/11 featuring songs from Little Steven's Men Without Women recorded live at the Stone Pony.  I was given some to sell in September and we sold out in a few weeks!!!! This cd also includes the song "This Time It's For Real" which is one of my personal favorites.  I am starting to think I might have to share a video of that concert with you.......maybe I can find one of that song from that night.  Found one....enjoy and come visit us.....hey parking is free in the three lots if no attendant is there......no excuses....the weather is perfect for a day on the boardwalk too!!!!

3 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

How exciting Geralyn. You are in my thoughts. I hope you are all safe and sheltered from the storm.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

29I am hoping, hoping that you are not in harms way! Take good care..and let us know how you are.
Mona

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Is there any way possible you can remove the word identity thing. It is nearly impossible for many of us older folks and even others to get past it..and many give up and go away. Can you do that?
I would love to visit you again soon. :) It has taken me five time of trying to figure it out...
and now LOL I am going to go through it all once again. :)
Hugs,
Mona