Etsy Shop

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Because We Can ('t)

  This picture was taken last year at Bamboozle.  The store each day was full of devoted fans from all over the world.  It was an amazing experience.  We were so proud to be part of it.  With the threat of Convention Hall being closed after May 1st.....I am still in a shock mode.  It is really hard to deal with the uncertainty of the future of our store and business.  I try to keep positive.  I just can't believe this is happening.  It is hard to focus on how to proceed.  Do I go back to working for someone else?  Do we move the store?  I am keeping the faith and hoping this will all be resolved soon!!!!   One of the things we would love to do with the store is sell newly released vinyl.  I would love to sell Bon Jovi's new album.  The story of the cover art brings alive what record making is all about.  It is so hard to want to do all these things and not even know our future.  Saw today Richey Sambura is taking time off from the tour for personal reasons.  Just a note that what has been happening in the music scene that is so admirable is the long duration of the groups from New Jersey.  I think it is a reflection of the Jersey Spirit.......staying alive!!!!  We don't want to see changes, because of the fear of something good coming to an end.  Well, I will get back to my finger crossing, wishing and hoping all of the boardwalk's issues will be resolved SOON!!!!  We will be OPEN in Convention Hall this weekend on Saturday April, 6 from 12-6 and Sunday April 7 from 12-4......Come see us!!!!

No comments: