Etsy Shop

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Living the American Dream

Jim Rotolo from E Street Radio talked about our boxes on the radio.
Met Brian Fallon from Gaslight Anthem
 Second time this month I met Governor Chris Christie on the Asbury Park Boardwalk
 Took a picture with the Mayor of Asbury Park Ed Johnson, who President Obama mentioned in his remarks.
 Bunting for the President of the United States
 Governor Christie introducing President Obama in front of Convention Hall.  Yes, the President of the United States of America right here to announce to America.....Down the Shore Everything is Alright.
Went to a living room party and Willie Niles and Johnny Pisano played some of my favorite songs:  One Guitar and House of a Thousand Guitars.
Kaylyn and Ian Gray graduated from The University of the Arts and MAMMMMMMaaaaaa got a job.  That's right I was hired back at Boscov's.  I will be Department Manager for Girls, Boys and Infants at the new Boscov's located in Woodbridge Mall.  I am delighted.  We will carry on with the store as usual. But, I do feel my time blogging and on the computer might just end right here.  What could top the President of the United States in front of the building telling America your store is open????  Let's put it this way, if anything ever tops this I will continue writing.  If not, thanks for supporting my blog and know how happy I am to be be employed!!!!!

No comments: