Etsy Shop

Sunday, November 30, 2008

After Thanksgiving Shopping

      I slept in on Black Friday!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't go near a mall!!!!!!!!!!!  Wishes do come true.  I did run out of coffee and the only place I can find it is Target.  But, no lines and I did get some great movies for $3.98.
      Saturday was a great day.  My friend Zandra picked me up and Ralene joined us for a trip to the closest scrapbook store.  It is about an hour away.  We started off at a huge garage sale.  I scored  a bunch of lily of the valley flowers and white buttons.  At Scrapper's Cove there was a sale and Make and Takes.  We were able to make about 4 tags using different techniques and taking them home for Free.  Thanks......that was fun.  I bought some of the new sticky canvas paper from Ranger and a giga round scallop punch.  Can't wait to use them.

No comments: