Etsy Shop

Monday, December 15, 2008

Breathe


     OK just finished the cards.....Meaning I was able to take a picture yesterday.  So far home for the holidays means to me.....realizing again work isn't such a bad thing.  I have this fantasy of finishing all of these piles in my home.  I'll be caught up with laundry, finish Christmas cards so I don't feel pressured, organize photographs, cook and bake and enjoy it, and finally not have a dirty toilet.  Well, I have been home for 2 months and it still is a huge effort to keep on top of things around here.  I really have a hard time with this.  I actually can't wait to come home from our trip and find a full time job.  It has been a blessing to be able to attend all of the functions for the kids, but I still have that rushed feeling.  I think I'm getting old.  It seems no matter what there is just not enough time in the day.  So, I will appreciate getting some tasks done around here.  I am going to take a deep breath.....and see if I feel any more caught up tomorrow.

No comments: