Etsy Shop

Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 19


     I went to pick up ornaments from a Craft Show I was in.  I sold about 26 ornaments.  I am happy with attempting something I have always wanted to do.  I would like to give it a try again next year.   Most of all, it was nice to hear positive feedback.  When you are used to working, you really do miss customers who could really make your day by being appreciative.  I just have to figure out what to make year round that people will buy.  Many mornings I wake up with ideas.     
     I am caught up with my 24 days of Christmas journal.  I also finished a cookbook of recipes from a cookie swap I go to every year.  I'll share pictures later, since I don't want pictures of the book in my book.  Does that make sense????  For the first time I am having trouble posting.  Lately I have been posting when I wake up.  I am going to have to go back to that.

1 comment:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Wow, are you energetic! You know I love those ornaments, glad they sold well. Pam