Etsy Shop

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good Things


     Lots of good things happening here in the Gray household--too much to even start to go into on the internet.  Christmas is 5 days away.  We are all in the Christmas Spirit here.  I have my cookie swap tonight.  My husband said if I made veal parmesan for dinner he would make shortbread for my swap.......I said DEAL!!!!  
     Last night I bid on something on ebay for the first time.  I don't know why it took me so long.  When we get back from out trip I want to list some things to sell and give it shot.  I always thought this time of year went so fast because I had to work 6 days a week before Christmas.  That would normally give me 3 days between Thanksgiving and Christmas to get my errands done let alone rest.   Well..............this has gone so so fast every day it seems like I have a ton to do and I haven't done laundry in 5 days.   Can't blame work anymore---nope It is just the way it is--I guess.

1 comment:

Pam @ Frippery said...

Geralyn, I just love that star! I buy on ebay all the time. It's a great place for vintage things to use in art and jewelry.Can't wait to see your things. I am going to visit your Etsy shop too. I can't wait to here about this TRIP! I am going to do a little give away as well but it posts on Friday and the give away is Monday. Hope you're able to participate. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Hugs, Pam