Etsy Shop

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life is a beach.......

I was able to spend a day at the beach with my best friend from high school......
I watched my son's band played on the deck in our backyard......they have a horn section and played some Chicago, Southside Johnny and Springsteen.......
When they played The Doors they asked my husband to sing with them.....what a thrill!!!!!
I danced with my daughter.......
My son dedicated a song to me....Talk to Me by Southside Johnny......It was a great weekend.  My husband worked really hard to put this party on for the kids.  It was a little hard for me to help since I was working......I even missed cleanup because I had work the next day  and right now I am in recovery from having such a great weekend----I know the party was for the kids, but as you can see I had the time of my life!!!!!!!

7 comments:

kecia deveney said...

what a fun party!

The Victorian Parlor said...

Looks like a good time was had by all:).

Blessings,

Kim

Pam @ Frippery said...

Geralyn, what lovely memories are being made. Looks like a load of fun was had by everyone! Hugs, Pam

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Wow Geralyn, you are THE coolest Mom! Backyard band playing around the pool, complete with stage and lights! Totally awesome! Was this the party for those two turning 18? What awesome memories!!!!!
everything vintage

Linda said...

So much fun! Love the photos and the update. Glad you had a wonderful time. :)

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

First of all, my sympathies for missing the clean-up, what a drag!
Second, it looks like you're getting a bit more sun than we are up here in Quebec - lucky you!
Evelyn in Montreal

Rhondamum said...

What a great time for all and wonderful memories for your kids. Wish I could have been there. I would have freaked when they played The Doors! xoxo