Etsy Shop

Friday, May 7, 2010

Change on the horizon

    I have a lot of changes coming up in my life.  Most of it is too soon to share.   But, I should be all settled in and able to share pictures during the Where Bloggers Create II party.  Karen Valentine is the host of this party.  Her website is Mydesertcottage.blogspot.com.  I am so excited for this.  Last year there were 150 participants........there were 248 comments today when I checked her site!  I love this site.  I love the magazine Where Women Create too!!!!  There is something so inspiring about seeing where women create.  I hope to see you at the party!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Geralyn,
I can't wait to see what you've done with your workspace! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone will post-maybe a little inspiration for me-sadly, I am a disorganized mess.
enJOY,
Kimberly

Pam @ Frippery said...

I don't think my space would be display worthy. It is a disaster all the time!

Swami Cat said...

Wow, Geralyn, I'm so inspired by your blog. I had no idea-- contests, and all the gorgeous artwork. Now I have to get to creating. I'm more of a word artist than 2-D so it's not as colorful and interesting. But looking forward to exploring all that blogging has to offer. Gotta get to work on my 3rd post. And thanks for all the tips on my wedding invites at Paper Source the other day. Looking forward to making the screenplay into something more beautiful, so I'm going back there soon.