Etsy Shop

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am so grateful to my Mom this Mother's Day.  She is everything.  She gave me a card and it said:  " when things aren't going right---pray.   It is my only security.....and if they are still not going right pray again." She is a true believer and she gives me strength.  She is the keeper of my dreams and she makes everything seem possible.  I appreciate all of the faith, hope and love she has instilled in me.  I will be eternally grateful. 
I do have to work today, but luckily I love my job.  My children are finishing their last week of school, so I won't see them today either.  Today is just a day.  I can celebrate with my mom and children on another day when we get the chance.  Glen and I will go out for a nice dinner.  Wishing you all a very Happy Mother's Day!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! ♥

Mom's work is never done and I found myself busy as usual on Mother's Day. But to me, that's life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Blessings to you always,
Linda

Andrea said...

Glad you'll be playing in the what you create blog party! You can post the picture if you'd like.

Pam @ Frippery said...

Happy Mother's Day (Belated) Geralyn!!!

Geralyn Gray said...

I don't know why I reread this today....but, I never wrote and should that my children surprised me that day and took the train to Princeton.....they brought flowers and chocolates......and completely surprised me.....they are a breath of fresh air....we went out for a lovely dinner....and they caught the train back to Phillie.....it was day for the record books!!!!