Etsy Shop

Friday, August 13, 2010

August Classes

This a sampling of cards that Kimberly Mo0re will teach from 3-5pm on Friday, August 27th.  We will making 4 cards learning techniques like rubber stamping.  All the supplies are included for $25.  I love Kimberly's style.....these cards are bold and colorful......don't lose out...sign up now!
Michelle has enough supplies to make 10 necklaces, her class for this "booklace" class is also all supplies included for $85.  You can sign up for both classes for $100.  Michelle Bernard's class is 6-8pm on Friday, August 27th.  So get your craft on and sign up for a class or two!!!  You can sign up through email, in person or call me at 732-502-8099.
I am also joining the grassroots campaign HOPE is in the cards.  It is a national awareness campaign for our economy.  You can join in by simply writing hope on any mail (even your bills) you send out.  Also, if you buy a greeting card in my store from September 1st until September 7th I will give you a FREE postage stamp.  If you sign up for classes and buy greeting cards I will honor the free postage stamp on August 27th.

No comments: