Etsy Shop

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where did September go?

Making tags for a swap, greeting cards for the store........
Made a banner with all the scary happenings in Asbury Park.......Zombie Walk......Circus of Fear....Paranormal's Ghost Walks.........oh my.......
Went to Philadelphia Zoo......
Made pumpkins from old paperback books........
Made owls to hang from the ceilings at the store........
    My dad always told me that as we get older time accelerates..........well lately I feel like an accelerator on a Toyota.  When I loaded my pictures from my camera I can see why it is going so fast.....I am really having fun.  I may be missing my children......trying to purge stuff from every corner of my house......trying to promote the store......but, through it all I am enjoying it.

1 comment:

kana said...

Geralyn,

I like your Halloween tags and especially the pumpkin made from book pages!!