Etsy Shop

Monday, January 24, 2011

Excited about Etsy

Well opening up the shop in Asbury Park is exciting......now with the winter months and everyone hunkered down for the winter....it was time to open another shoppe! So today was spent making all the listings for our Etsy shoppe......Saturday I took all the pictures.......and now I am working on sharing the shop virtually and getting it seen on the internet. So, first I saw the meetup with info below on etsy and that should be fun......2/3 we'll be making cards and sending them to etsy for them to share with meals on wheels. Then when I saw this symposium and it was like an answered prayer. We have so many questions about copyrights.......social media.....pricing.....setting up shop......walllahhhh.....a Symposium...a great motivator and information feast and we get fed......AND it is on a Tuesday!!!! Perfect!!!!! Yesterday they had 22 seats....after we signed up today there are just 7 seats left. If you want info about the event please click on Symposium or the picture above. I can't wait...I want to see about letterpress studios in Brooklyn while I am there too.......can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

http://www.etsy.com/storque/craftivism/special-delivery-share-your-love-2011-11616/..is the link...I am getting loopy after all of this info input

zandra said...

good luck!