Etsy Shop

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little bit of NYC

Ended up in Eataly in NYC.........the only thing in NYC I have been wishing to visit lately.......and I turned my head and it was right in front of me..........what a great experience.........he is is stirring melted cheese.....................mmmmmm. Check out the white marble walls......it is a place full of the sights.....smells......tastes.......and even sounds of Italy........Most of the customers at the time of my visit were Italian........sipping espresso with big smiles.....it was a wonderful visit!!!
I found these cookies there..... imported from Italy and they have my maiden name Stelle......what a find....scooped up a bag for my mom and my dad's sister!
Helloooo.....I think this would probably be the nicest Home Depot in the world......who knew???? The facade of this building is stunning!!!!
I went to the city for an interview.............don't ask..............haven't heard anything yet......but, I LOVE opportunities......so no matter what.......it was a great day!!!!!
My favorite building and my favorite animal all in one shot.....Notice the snow........the train ride to and from the city was one of my favorites. I didn't read anything.....just looked out the window.......the snow was beautiful and I saw a lot of deer. It was a great day in the big city!!!!

No comments: