Etsy Shop

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moon Over Asbury

I tried to capture the beauty of the night as I left the store last night.......some things just can't be captured by camera. Last night the temperature and sky was perfect.......stunning!
I still can't get over what I get to look out at everyday. I have always loved the ocean......I know I am lucky to live nearby. Our days at the store are 11-12 hours.......we have worked everyday since before Memorial Day. This is not a complaint.........this is an accomplishment. For the first time I don't really count the hours before the day is over. I just look out the window.....I don't wish to be anywhere else.....I just think how lucky we are. This week was busy restocking after a successful weekend.....looking forward to another weekend. Kaylyn and Ian are working some shifts.......and quite possibly we might take a day off.....I can't even imagine that.....we'll see!!!!

No comments: