Etsy Shop

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scrapbook Love !!!!!

This was so fun to do!!!! Elena Sheehy (check out her blog and store) came into my store........I think during our move......and described what she wanted. She had the horoscope done for her new born nephew....so we made the book 81/2" by 11" to fit the pages. She said she wanted a moon on the cover......so, we found the Journey cover and cut it to size. We both found pictures of the moon.....so I used her moon rising from the mountains on the cover. She also liked the idea of his name on the building......it came out cute.....but, it may be hard to see in the picture.
I cut out a picture of her nephew and put him on the first page with a picture of the moon. I glittered the cover and the first page with stickles.......my favorite product from Ranger Industries......they recently featured pictures from Asbury Park.......and one of them you can see my store.......check it out here!!!! I just finished binding five scrapbooks and have four more almost done. Love to see how many customers appreciate them and find them unique.

No comments: