Etsy Shop

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today


I was going from link to link today. Of course, it started with Bruce Springsteen announcing his U.S tour dates. Then to the book that retraces Bruce's rock and roll trail.....A really good book by the way. It lead me to this video. I am pretty blown away. I am not a big country fan.....but, I do like Rascal Flatts. This song is me........I woke up for months on end thinking I had to open a store. Not only did I have to open a store, but it had to be in Asbury Park. I am a big scrapbooker and optimist. I always wish I knew the future(life wouldn't be such a struggle if I REALLY knew the future!). I love how everyone looks at the picture of their future selves and know everything is going to be OK. And then......it is shot in Convention Hall........LOVE!!!! You get to see what the building looked like not too many years ago(2004). Feels Like Today takes a look at past.....but, ends up being our future! And, it feels right. It is an awesome feeling each day to see Convention Hall come alive each day. If you live nearby I hope you do come to Asbury Park and see all of the changes. Wednesday parking is free AND in the off season you can park in the Wonder Bar parking lot and it is free. And if you do come to Asbury Park, please come by and say hi.....we are at the store Friday through Sunday 12-6.

No comments: