Etsy Shop

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I thought time would slow down with the much needed time off. But, it accelerated. The Valentine's Day cards are out and Glen' Heart is on display. Someday I am going to start counting how many people say.."oooh this is so cool" when they walk in the door of the store......I love it!!!! Even though we are in the heart of winter there are a lot of people out and about on the boardwalk. A lot of excitement with a band coming to play in the Grand Arcade of Convention Hall tonight to launch the new store featuring Bamboozle merchandise. I have been really good with my goals. I would like to be listing more items on Etsy. The most important thing I have learned is you get the most traffic when you list. So, I have changed my goals. I used to try to list ten items a week. Now, I try to list one or two items whenever I can. I would like to at least list five a week. I have started pinterest, also. Still trying to find my way around there and when I do I will ask you to follow. I should be getting my iphone on Monday and hope to use that to list on etsy, pinterest and oh god I might just have to twitter.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oooh this is so cool! ;)

Seriously, love that. Your display looks wonderful. I also love Etsy.

Hope you have a great week,
Linda