Etsy Shop

Thursday, March 29, 2012

In My Room

 My inspiration board........always a work in progress.....
Sign on the door....There's no retirement for an Artist.....it's your way of living so there's no end to it......a page from Where Women Create magazine......we moved to a retirement village so, this was perfect!!!
 Welcome to my room......I love the feeling I have walking into a room I can call my own....
 Love the lanterns and floor mat from a store right in Convention Hall called Carla Gizzi's.....
The drawers are full of embellishments and supplies and the trunk is full of 12x12 paper to make scrapbooks.  One of my goals was to finish the room while I had the time off......it will always be a work in progress.......I was going to paint the walls and then I saw I had so much to hang up....I just decided to cover everything like a giant collage.

3 comments:

Beach House Living said...

I think I need you to organize my stuff!

Your studio is so inviting looking.

Linda said...

I adore your room!! :) It's marvelous - so many interesting things to look at and a great place to create for sure.

brittany - moccasin run said...

i just rented a my own studio! i can't wait to have a space all my own too, yours looks just perfect!

brittany

prettylittlevintage