Etsy Shop

Monday, April 2, 2012

Let it roll.....baby.....roll!!!!!

The roller derby was back in Convention Hall this weekend....love all the activity it brings.   Bruce played his Philadelphia shows last week and his New Jersey shows will be played this week.  This brought fans to Asbury Park  from Italy, England, Germany and Canada.  One of my favorite parts of having this store at this location is meeting all the Bruce fans.  I also met Sam, a student from Rowan University.  She is doing a blog about Bruce Springsteen for her journalism class.  You can read all about it here.  She started in January and it is fun to read what Bruce means to her.  I just made about 5 more of these type boxes to bring to the store today.  I used some 45 record sleeves and I love the way they came out.  I really appreciate a picture with the box......because these sell quicker then I can photograph.... so I haven't had a chance to list them on etsy yet.......one more goal.

No comments: