Etsy Shop

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jon Bon Jovi - Here Comes the Sun (Live 11/9/12)


Having used this as a New Year's song in the beginning of 2012....I find this very ironic to share this with you now.  But, the spirit of hope as we go into this stage of rebuilding and recovery is more important now as it was in the beginning of a new year.  The sun plays an important role when an area suffers from total destruction.  The nights are long and totally black.  You have to be home by 5pm.  You have total silence.  I would lie down in bed.....pray and think of what I was going to do with the sunlight the next day.  Luckily I fell asleep with no problem and awoke to the sunlight.  The most Glorious Sunlight!!!  It didn't matter if it was cloudy...it was enough light to get around the house and accomplish something.   You didn't have to wait in line for it or pay for it like gas.....it was just there for you!   Yesterday I heard a line from a song and I repeated it over and over.  "Don't hide from the light"....I don't remember the song or the Artist.   Hearing music and staying in contact with people is so important during this part of recovery........because with them you know in your heart that tomorrow...."Here comes the sun"!

No comments: