Etsy Shop

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Party Favors for Light of Day

Light of Day is this weekend.  Many travelers started to arrive in town today.  Last year we were open at the store to see the excitement of a shore town swelling with some extra special visitors in the middle of January.  I knew this year I wanted to do something a little special for my customers.  So, what is a birthday party without party favors?   I made some labels to commemorate the year and encourage readers for my blog and likes on my facebook page.  It will be first come...first serve and we will give one per customer with any purchase.  The little bags are made from original bruce records sleeves and include some saltwater taffy from Criterion. Welcome LOD 2013!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're adorable.. Thanks for sharing this.- www.westeastimports.com