Etsy Shop

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 10 Day of Waiting


     Last night I put the christmas lights on in the house and was ready to take some pictures.  The lights in the whole house dimmed and I thought what did I do now?  It ended up being some kind of transformer fire and two counties were without power.  We were lucky...but, I did run around unplugging all of the lights feeling shameful, like it was something I did.
     We are waiting to hear what part Kaylyn has or doesn't have in the Spring Musical.  We are prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best.  My husband and I are planning a little getaway, since we are both not working--but, I should be able to blog so I don't ruin my goal. OK--tomorrow it will be easier to post--it's hard to type with my fingers crossed.

No comments: