Etsy Shop

Thursday, December 11, 2008


     This is a closeup shot of a tree at the Water Club at the Borgata in Atlantic City.  This was the first time we stayed in this tower...all I can say is WOW.  It is very luxurious and new.  The best example I can give is when you walk from the jacuzzi to the lap pool someone is drying your footprints with a dry mop.  Kind of an uncomfortable feeling, but a good example of their attention to detail.
     So, I feel as shiny and brite as the tree above.  My husband and I had a very relaxing and rejuvinating two days away from home.  We did get the good news of my daughter receiving the part of Mayzie in Seussical before we left.  Remember how I said I was holding in the tears at her last concert--well, when she got into the car shaking and repeating I can't believe it.  She blurted it out and the floodgates opened for both of us.  I am so happy for her.  We had plans of having the cast party already in the works. My husband and I on the ride down to Atlantic City were exchanging ideas.  It looks like we'll be serving green eggs and ham.  These are exciting times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: